Sunday, May 13, 2012

stress on a high

Sigh, I am stress. And very lethargic, I feel like ive been going around in circles. Like as though im holding things together but actually its all falling apart. Defeated much but no, I pray to You oh Lord, that You take my burdens and help me through this tough time. Times like these where I second guess myself, my self worth, my abilities, I pray You help me trust You and myself. I pray that you will let me have faith and that I will not feel defeated but feel victorious . That eventually everything will work out. That I will stand at the end point and understand why I have to go thru certain things. Please also give me a heart that is thankful and please teach me the virtue of having patience.


So Lord I pray, you help me prep and help me trust and know that You always go forth and prepare the way for me.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment